Wilshire Pacific Builders is a Chandler-based company that specializes in the construction and renovation of multifamily housing projects throughout the US. We are currently looking to hire a project coordinator.
1. Job Title: Project Coordinator
2. Produce excellent paperwork, correspondence, professional and personal emails in stellar quality to uphold company reputation of accuracy and professionalism.
3. Understand & perform document control functions in accordance with project policy & procedures, including tracking & creating of RFI's, transmitting & tracking of submittals, compose agreements composing change orders & maintain project logs & schedules.
4. Be familiar and proficient with City and Building Department requirements. Excel at accuracy, timeliness, and production of highest quality output for these and other agencies.
5. Assist in estimating potential projects. Do take offs on plans, coordinate potential subcontractors for bidding and gather pricing effectively and efficiently.
6. Compile submittals, trade scopes, change order requests, schedule updates, and RFI’s for the all projects.
7. Create project schedules and keep updated. Use Company’s sequencing system to fast track renovation projects.
8. Implement and track cost controls to maximize projects profitability.
9. Proficiency in Word, Excel, Acrobat, MS Project and Outlook is required. Proficiency in project management software preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers