compensation: $15.00 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an organized and motivated Property Management Office Assistant to help manage a portfolio of properties. The Property Management Office Assistant will report to the property manager and perform administrative and organizational duties such as liaising with residents, collecting rent, organizing property viewings, working with community association's, and overseeing maintenance requests.
To be a successful Property Management Office Assistant you should have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. An outstanding candidate will also have a talent for business management and distinguished conflict resolution skills.
- Addressing and resolving residents' questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely manner.
- Coordinating maintenance activities.
- Managing tenant accounts, rent collections, and tenant notices.
- Processing and posting tenant HOA violations.
- Maintaining organized and updated resident files and records.
- Reporting any problems or issues to the property manager.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in property management or real estate preferred but not necessary.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers