compensation: $12-13 per hour DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Tired of being just a number?
Join our family!
Be a part of something bigger.
Lawson Family Plumbing, Inc. is an A-rated service plumbing company that services the Phoenix Metro area. We are a fast-growing company seeking both FULL TIME & PART-TIME DISPATCHERS/SCHEDULERS to join our team and work from our fast-paced Gilbert office near Stapley & Baseline. We are looking to fill this position IMMEDIATELY.
- Knowledge of valley streets within entire Phoenix Metro area
- Strong computer skills with a MINIMUM typing speed of 40 wpm (typing test required)
- Friendly, professional phone demeanor
- Proven ability to multi-task efficiently
- Ability to remain flexible with the changing needs of the business
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Scheduling experience STRONGLY preferred
- Dependability is a MUST
- Answering 8 heavy-volume phone lines
- Scheduling appointments in a computer system
- Dispatching & communicating with technicians via phone & text
- E-mail communication
- Conducting follow-up calls to customers
- Assisting other departments with occasional tasks
Open shifts available 7 days a week with flexible hours!
Our office is open from 7am to 6pm Monday through Sunday.
Part-time could include Monday & Wednesday 8am-5pm, Saturday 9am-6pm
TRAINING SCHEDULE (first 2-3 weeks after hire):
The training schedule is flexible and will work around your schedule with the expectation that training days need to be consecutive.
Starting pay is $12-13 per hour, depending on experience
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
Company-paid medical insurance (Aetna), dental insurance (Aetna), vision insurance (VSP), supplemental health insurance options, long-term disability insurance, $50k paid life insurance, Simple IRA retirement investing with 3% employer match, 64 hours of PTO (paid time off) per year, weekly pay, direct deposit, casual dress
PART-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
long-term disability insurance, Simple IRA retirement investing with 3% employer match, PTO (paid time off), weekly pay, direct deposit, casual dress