The position is full time M-F from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
QR Code Link to This Post
Scheduling Receptionist carries out clerical duties pertinent to the admission process such as, intake and routing of all new customers and orders entering our system. Follows up with all customer questions received to ensure each customer is successfully scheduled in a timely fashion. Assist in the management of the office as well. To maintain good rapport with our customers, our referral sources and with all other vendors.
1. High school diploma or equivalent education.
2. 6 months to 1 year of office terminology
3. Ability to type at least 50 wpm.
4. Computer skills; Excel and Word
5. Previous customer care preferred or customer service (ie., food server/working directly with the public; heavy phones; professional communication a must.
6. Able to pass a background check
7. Must posses valid driver's license
8. Drug testing is a possibility