compensation: Hiring as an independent contractor working an hourly wage employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Make A Real Impact Doing Work That Matters
Quantum Financial Group is seeking an outstanding Executive Assistant with strong project coordination skills, to proactively implement methods to expand productivity and organization, optimize schedules and filter distractions that increase the success of the Executive and Company collectively.
Located in Phoenix Arizona, Quantum Financial Group is a growing and innovative organization supporting Businesses and Individuals through Peak Performance and Life Coaching Internationally.
You will support the company founder with the following success outcomes:
• Proactively improve the productivity by ensuring their time allows them to focus on the most important, strategic and critical work that moves the organization forward.
• Anticipate their needs by considering all variables and preparing them with the proper information, organization and support
• Manage their calendar
• Conserve their time by reading, researching and routing communications while providing a positive internal or external client experience
• Make extensive travel arrangements or, at their direction, for other employees/Individuals
• Filter distractions to keep him on track for meeting deadlines, especially as unexpected issues arise
• Prepare tools, reports, and other resources that assist the senior management team meet their day-to-day objectives timely and accurately.
• Support the annual operating process by preparing revenue analysis, proofing, creating and communicating timelines, drafting and updating documents, Quick Books and billing clientele.
• Serve as an extension of the Creative Success and Marketing team by creating branding, setting up and managing events and workshops.
• Represent the company brand and demonstrate company values as an extension of the Founder.
• Ensure every interaction, internal and external, verbal and written, align with Founder’s character, the company values and brand
• Coordinate events with experience and cost optimization in mind
• Understand and balance and the needs of the Founder, Clientele, and industry contacts
• Manage the smooth operation of the office by performing office management duties for the Phoenix Office.
o Serve as the contact for vendors (IT, supplies, cleaning services, and more)
o Provide technical support for office computers, conference room technology, internet conferencing services and software applications
o Inventory, order and organize office supplies
Key Qualities and Skills You Possess:
• 10+ years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting multiple Executives, preferably some who are remote
• Proactive and takes initiative: anticipate needs and see potential conflicts
• Finds opportunities to learn and own Executive’s work to move things forward
• Builds personal trust among leadership team and key senior level employees
• Organized and can create scalable, reliable and consistent systems and processes
• Detail-oriented: reviews all details, can easily catch errors and slows down to ensure details are correct and trustworthy
• Results-oriented: resourceful, self-motivated to meet deadlines and acts with a sense of urgency
• Positive, flexible and adaptable to changes in priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, discretion and integrity
• Tech-savvy: expert in Microsoft Office and, preferably, SharePoint or other cloud-based collaboration and document-sharing tools. Leans into new technology that will create efficiency for a remote Executive team
• Enthusiastically step ups for special projects sponsored by the Executive
• Work from both office and home after a proven track record
• Hiring as an independent contractor working an hourly wage
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers