PART-TIME MEDICAL OFFICE ADMIN POSITION AVAILABLE IN SCOTTSDALE
QR Code Link to This Post
The successful candidate will:
• First and foremost, provide a professional atmosphere of care for our patients
• Have a minimum of 2 years of admin/clerical experience in a medical office and be able to fulfill all aspects of a single-employee office including familiarity with basic medical terminology
• MUST BE proficient with QuickBooks
• Be able to manage office supplies and inventory
• Have basic computer proficiency in Windows, Excel and Word
• Have impeccable people and phone skills; must be able to maintain a positive cordial attitude at all times
• Use excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Provide excellent customer service by communicating cordially and effectively with staff, patients and outside providers
• Possess attention to detail, strong organization skills, ability to multi-task and use time efficiently, be a self-starter
You must have reliable transportation to our Scottsdale office, and be able to consistently maintain punctual attendance. Candidate must be flexible to work extra hours if needed.
Starting pay is $16.00 per hour. Performance-based incentives are given after one month of successful training.
THIS IS NOT A FULL TIME POSITION & IT IS LOCATED IN SCOTTSDALE. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMMUTE TO SCOTTSDALE OR ACCEPT PART TIME WORK PLEASE DON’T APPLY.
Hours are: Monday 9:30-6, Tuesday 10-4, Wed 8:30-5, Thurs 8:30-3, Friday - Off