- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
-Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
-Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
-Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
-Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
-Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
-Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers