Premier Valley Interiors Company is currently offering an excellent opportunity for Order Processors to join our Granite operations. This position has a strong focus on customer/client service.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Receive builder starts and design center selections via email or various builder websites.
• Create electronic lot file and hard file for purchasing Answer customer questions about products and services and resolve questions and complaints
• Create work orders and prepare layout measure pack
• Receive delivery and install dates from builder superintendent or builder website
• Pull files based on lead-time production for orders which will depend on manufacturer’s schedule
• Confirm accurate PO pricing based on contract
• Create labor calculator for installer.
• Communicate with builder if any information is missing or inaccurate to place order
• Processes all change orders
• Special/other projects as assigned by the department manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• High school diploma or equivalent
1.Good computer skills in data entry and report generation.
2.Good interpersonal, written and oral communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
3.Excellent organizational, accuracy and attention to detail skills.
4.Background in countertop production a plus.
Paid Vacation and Sick Time
401K Retirement Plan