compensation: $13-15 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Disability Help Group is growing! Ability to speak Spanish and English is a huge bonus but not mandatory. Finding a quality person who wants to grow with our company is critical. Professionalism is a must as we legally represent our clients. You need to be comfortable with computers and able to quickly learn software programs associated with managing clients. Our staff is awesome. Seriously awesome.... and we only want awesome people to keep the friendly, hard-working and professional culture alive. So if you ooze awesomeness, have a professional look/demeanor, are organized and efficient.... please apply!
We have two office locations, one in Mesa and another in North Phoenix.
NOTE: Please follow application instructions at the end of this posting. Your resume will not be considered if you simply submit your resume.
Compensation: $13.00-15.00/hour DOE
Full-time: We are looking to hire full-time long term employees (M-F - 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM).
Benefits (after 90 day probationary period):
* Health Insurance
* Paid Personal Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Performance Based Bonuses (Full disclosure: we go to lunch on the company's dime on the months we meet our goals.)
* Work with awesome people
HOW TO APPLY (Please complete all steps):
1. Submit your resume.
2. Please include a brief introduction that tells us a little about you and why you are interested in the position.
3. Please indicate when you are available to start.
4. Please indicate your desired salary.
5. Confirm you can speak Spanish and English.
6. Bonus points for a picture profile. Not needed, but it helps us get a feel for your professionalism.
Remember that there are not right or wrong answers to the above - we just want to understand you and your background.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers