compensation: TBD based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Solar Permit Tech
We are a successful, dynamic and growing Solar Company seeking a self-motivated, talented Project Manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, articulate, detailed-oriented, energetic, able to take initiative and problem-solve while working in a fast-paced environment. This position is eligible for bonuses which are partially based on timeliness and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Mange multiple construction projects simultaneously.
• Liaison between the sales team, installation team, local permit offices, utility companies, local home owners’ associations, distributors, and customers in order to install a quality solar system
• Provide customer with constant updates as to the status of the project
• Work with designers/engineers to create construction plans for residential and commercial solar systems
• Work with local building departments/permit offices in order to attain project permits
• Maintain project logs and update executive team on project status
Solar Project Coordinator
• 2+ Years Solar Experience
•2+ Years Processing Experience
•2+ Years Processing Permits for the Texas Jurisdiction
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers