About Dunlap & Magee
Company has been in business for over 30 years with continual growth. We strive to create remarkable experiences for all - every person, every time!
Why Work Here?
“Stable company with over 30 years in the asset management industry; offering education, experience and room for growth.”
Looking for an exciting opportunity offering professional advancement, stable employment and an awesome company culture? Dunlap & Magee Property Management Company is looking for experienced, on site property management staff to start ASAP.
Job functions include:
• Qualifies prospective residents, determines their needs, and schedules sales appointments.
• Verifies rental applications (check credit, rental and employment histories; present findings to Manager).
Notify prospective resident of results.
• Executes lease move-in packet and resident move-out paperwork following company policies, including
apartment inspection procedures.
• Manages / Assists Manager with rent collection, banking procedures, report preparation and other
• Receives and records maintenance work requests ensuring full and accurate information, and updates the
work order log for completed service requests.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting payments and paying bills
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy;
inspecting vacant units and managing any associated tasks
• Assures security of property and residents by maintaining set up security procedures, enforcing
precautionary policies and procedures and responding to emergencies.
• Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Receives phone calls, gives directions to the property, answers inquiries and provides rental information in a
positive, enthusiastic manner, and welcomes visitors to the property.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Previous experience in real estate and tax credit
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Aptitude for basic office procedures.
• Experience using Yardi preferred
• Experience with low income housing a plus!
To apply please visit dunlap-magee.com and click "Career Opportunities" in the upper right corner. There will be an "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the page.
Picture yourself out on the grounds of your new property! It’s time you demonstrate your talents at a flourishing asset management company offering professional growth, a motivating culture and an incredible benefits package... plus so much more!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers