compensation: Hourly, Bonuses, and Commision! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Superstition Canyon and Scotia Group Management is looking for a self motivated and hardworking individual to join our dynamic team! If you are looking for a position that rewards a good work ethic, superb customer service, and attention to detail then Superstition Canyon is the place for you.
As our Leasing Consultant you be an integral part of our office team. Our leasing consultant would be responsible for assisting the Community Manager and Assistant Manager with many duties including (but not limited to):
• Type correspondence, reports, newsletters, rental agreements and addenda, as may be necessary.
• File Rental Agreements, reports, contracts, etc.
• Answer office telephone promptly and professionally.
• Perform any other basic secretarial duties as may be required.
• Collect and post rent in a timely manner.
• Assist the Resident Manager in any way required.
• Effectively show models and vacant apartments to prospective residents to close the sales process and take in new applications.
• Run credit checks on prospective residents who have submitted rental applications.
• Call previous landlords as well as employers of the prospective resident to determine eligibility of prospective residents.
• Assemble resident move in packets.
• Schedule and assist in the move in and move out processes of residents.
• Be knowledgeable of competitors apartment communities, what they offer, their prices, and any rental incentives.
• Know and be able to recite current rental rates, deposits, rental qualifications and availability of apartments within the community.
• Complete follow up with prospective residents who have visited or called the community for information.
• Provide superb customer service to current residents in all situations.
• Assist in activities on the property including but not limited to Project S.A.F.E events, renewal activities, and monthly resident activities.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and develop relationships quickly
• Leasing, sales and closing skills
• Availability to work weekends
• Competence in the use of standard office equipment including telephones, Internet, fax machine, and photocopier
• Basic computer and data-entry skills
• Demonstrate strong work ethics with the ability to adapt to change, understand and carry out oral and written instruction.
This is a great opportunity to join a great company and community. Scotia Group Management offers a competitive salary, bonuses, apartment discount, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K program with company match, PTO, personal and sick time, holidays and more! Position is contingent on successful completion of background and drug screening.
Open interviews are being held November 20th-22nd at Superstition Canyon from 10am - 4pm. Please bring a resume. We look forward to meeting our future team member!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers