We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional Leasing Agent to assist us with marketing and leasing properties. The Leasing Agent will ensure properties are maintained effectively, market properties and screen prospective tenants. You will preserve favorable relations with tenants, contribute to a positive atmosphere in the office and portray a positive image of the company in your activities. You will oversee and coordinate the orientation of new tenants, and assist with performing office management and clerical tasks. No experience needed and we will train you.
Leasing Agent Responsibilities:
• Recording and updating details of prospective and existing tenants into computer database swiftly.
• Examining properties and informing maintenance staff of issues.
• Advertising available properties and conducting property tours as part of marketing activities.
• Screening prospective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
• Completing lease applications and assisting with verification of application information.
• Informing prospective tenants of results.
• Inspecting properties when tenants take occupation and vacate.
• Liaising with tenants to provide information and address their complaints and concerns.
• Maintaining and storing documentation effectively.
• Accepting rent payments, security deposits and other applicable fees.
Leasing Agent Requirements:
• Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Strong people skills.
• Available to work extended hours.
Stable Full-Time 40 Hours per week Salary plus extra monthly BONUS
Competitive Hourly Salary based on your Customer Service & Sales Experience.
On-going Training / Mentoring Program.
Advance opportunities based on your performance.
Employee Discount on your approved Rental Concession after 90-days
!! EMAIL US YOUR RESUME TODAY AND START WORKING TOMORROW!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers