Enhancing efficiencies, optimizing workforces and growing profitability with cutting-edge technological solutions and entrepreneurial leadership in support of business customers' corporate strategy and objectives.
SOLUTIONS-ORIENTED INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LEADER synergizing business operations and technology expertise to drive efficiencies for mid- to large-scale enterprises. Bridge gaps between technical and non-technical departments with knowledge of both the business processes and underlying technology for improved solutions and organizational effectiveness. Employ techno-functional approach and technical expertise to reduce costs, heighten efficiencies, and improve manageability in varied environments. Conduct hardware and software implementation with both on and off-site repairs while demonstrating first-rate customer service. Exercise consultative approach in receiving, planning and executing repair orders for business and residential technologies.
• Stay abreast of current technological advancements and introduce improvements to ensure optimal efficiency.
• Translate technological terminology into tangible language for non-technical staff members and communicate teaching specifications and requirements to IT personnel.
• Improve security, loss prevention, manageability, proficiency and productivity across the clients' workforces.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE:
• IT Infrastructure & Design
• IT Project Management
• Strategic & Tactical Planning
• Vendor & Customer Relations
• Deployment & Migrations
• Staff Development & Training
• Customer Service
• Budget Management
• Performance Enhancements
• Website Development
• Data Warehousing
• Network Administration
• Technical Support
• Quality Control/Assurance
ANEXEON, Las Vegas, NV
IT Support Tech Level II | 2017 - 2018
Brought in to role to improve overall profitability, efficiency and workforce productivity by administering remote support for customers across the State of Arizona. Demonstrated a superior level of proficiency managing the queue and ticking systems for customers.
• Supported loss prevention, mitigated risks and provided asset protection with the introduction, integration and deployment of back-up software monitoring and procedures to reclaim lost data.
• Exercised first-rate customer service with a consultative style, resulting in client recruitment, satisfaction, retention, repeat business and referrals.
• Installed, trained and coached new end-users on MS Office 365 program management as well as the resolution of password issues.
• Acted as a strong self-starter taking leadership initiative with independence and a tenacious work ethic. Served as go-to authority and primary point-of-contact for staff and clients on technical problem resolution.
• Roll out and enforce next-generation technology standards, policies, and procedures.
FUTURE POS, Scottdale, AZ
Point-of-Sale Tech | 2016 - 2017
Employed professional knowledge and technical acumen to improve business customers' front point-of-sale operations. Introduced modernized POS technologies primarily to the restaurant industry across the state. Initiated, built and maintained lucrative relationships with business owners resulting in recurring revenue streams.
• Administered hands-on training to restaurant management and personnel on proper and efficient POS utilization.
• Developed and implemented strategies in order to increase productivity, quality, performance and growth.
ARIZONA BUSINESS SYSTEM, INC., Fountain Hills, AZ
IT Tech and Sales Representative | 2016
Made value-added contributions to business development, revenue growth and IT oversight of company supporting both residential and corporate clientele. Executed a high level of printer repairs while also increasing profitability with persuasive upselling techniques.
• Garnered professional experience in small-scale enterprise serving commercial and individual clients of all industries in installing, troubleshooting, repairing and upgrading leading-edge printers.
• Displayed versatility and expansive knowledge in assisting a diversity of clientele with efficiency.
EBAY, INC., Phoenix, AZ
BreakFix Tech | 2014 - 2015
Recruited to perform BreakFix technical support for multibillion-dollar, global enterprise with hundreds of thousands of servers in massive data center. Exercised collaborative leadership with Dell and HP to resolve and repair servers in Phoenix and Chandler areas.
• Provided top-value solutions and world-class, mission-critical server repair with as little downtime as possible. Took charge of repair, installation and maintenance with efficiency and attention to detail.
• Performed server diagnostics, troubleshooting, network integration, replacement and/or configuration of hard drives, memory and processors and documentation.
HP AT BANK OF AMERICA, Phoenix, AZ
Refresh Tech | 2013 - 2014
Managed the reconfiguration and improvement of bank-owned laptops with optimal levels of productivity. Accomplished updates of up to nine computers per day with consistency throughout a five-day work week.
• Imaged, configured and deployed the latest Windows operating systems to thousands of workstations in the corporate office and throughout remote locations.
• Performed troubleshooting of incidents reported to the service desk directly related to upgrade projects.
• Fulfilled requests for new software, hardware and custom PC configurations while making vital contributions to projects relating to end-user technology.
• Provided expedient resolution of technical issues for employees both in-house and off-site by conducting expert troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
ZKICKER, Mesa, AZ
Director of IT | 2007 - 2013
Oversaw the hosting of websites on independent server while heading IT personnel in desktop support, network monitoring, virus elimination and data loss prevention. Drove troubleshooting, root cause analysis and expedient resolution of system deficiencies and malfunctions.
• Demonstrated IT industry knowledge and expertise on cyber defense, help desk, end-user support management, risk mitigation, asset protection, desktop repair, and expert-level proficiency in enterprise IT systems and applications.
• Skilled in investigating, assessing, and expediently resolving network connectivity issues. Performed daily systems monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of network and server resources, reviewing system and application logs, and validating completion of scheduled tasks.
Director of IT | DEFUSCO INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY, Tempe, AZ
Director of IT | NETBOUNDARIES, Phoenix, AZ
AAI, Glendale, AZ, 2011
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers