compensation: Salary based on Experieance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Residential and Commercial electronic systems integrator is looking for low voltage systems field lead technicians.
We specialize in custom high-end multi-room audio/video, home theater, home automation, lighting control, security and surveillance systems.
This key position's duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Installation and setup of various residential and commercial low voltage electronic systems
* Provide programming and operational instruction session for end users
* Complete accurate service reports, change orders and work orders.
* Update AS-BUILT diagrams and system documentation as needed.
* Maintain a clean work area and vehicle on a daily basis.
* Must have working knowledge and experience with various high-end control systems including, but not limited to: Savant,Crestron,Control 4
* Organizational skills
* Energetic, positive attitude and driven personality
* Effective written & verbal communications are a must
* Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
* Possess excellent telephone etiquette
* Act in a professional, courteous, polite, and respectful manner in all situations
* Must supply own hand tools
* Valid Drivers License clean record with reliable transportation
* Candidates must successfully complete employment background investigation and drug screening.
Opportunities for training and advancement.
Pay DOE. We offer Medical/Dental insurance + Savings Plan and Bonuses
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers