compensation: $3,000/month DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a Help Desk / Onsite Support Technician to join our team! This position will work through customer help desk tickets both remotely and onsite, as well as larger installation projects.
Who We Are
Hyperion Works is an IT Management company for small businesses. We’re different from most IT companies in that we design and develop most of the solutions that we provide rather than deploying standard pre-packaged solutions.
• Install, diagnose, repair, maintain, and upgrade all hardware and software (including but not limited to Windows, Linux, desktops, servers, firewalls, switches, VoIP phones, printers, and scanners.
• Driving to customer locations to repair and or install new software and hardware.
• Troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues through inbound calls, tickets, remote and onsite support.
• Documents customer interaction via ticket system.
• Understanding of Windows, Linux, MS Office, and Basic Networking.
• Good customer service and communication skills.
• Passion for Computer Technology, Windows, Linux, and Networking.
• Great Windows tech who wants to learn how to do all the same tasks in Linux.
• Reliable transportation.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Great attitude and work ethic.
• Great customer service skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Fast Learner.
• 3+ years experience in Technical Support.
• 3+ years supporting a Windows Desktop environment (Windows 7, Windows 8, and
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues with third-party applications.
• Ability to communicate effectively & work well in a team environment.
• Experience with MS Office 365.
• Experience with firewall / VPN connectivity.
• Knowledge of Active Directory.
• An affinity for delicious pizza.
• A preference for Pepsi over Coke.
• Ability to pick up on Star Trek references with ease.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers