Nail Bar On Shea is under new Ownership and we are looking for nail technicians who fit into our amazing culture. At our brand new high end salon you will find a company dedicated to quality, beauty, and wellness, all while pursuing the dream of making each client's day.
We have brand new, state of the art equipment and supplies, perfect for a fresh start. We also offer unique high-ticket treatments that will have you stand out and grow returning customers while earning more $$. We currently have two openings. Prefer experienced nail professionals and will also consider new technicians as we provide industry-leading training.
You are great fit for our team if you are a team player, have great work ethic, enjoy a loving family-feel work environment, love to laugh and have a desire to grow and improve.
• Current State of Arizona license
• Experience with manicures/ pedicures
• Ability to perform service efficiently with high degree of quality
Summary Of Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for interacting with employees, members and guests in a friendly and professional manner
• Employee leads by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in their work
• Be knowledgeable about all procedures to ensure guest comfort
• Stock station and prepare for guest arrival
• Promptly and courteously greet guest
• Perform nail services keeping guest satisfaction as priority, while running on time for next guest
• Clean station and prepare for next guest
Compensation: hourly + commission on a sliding pay scale. We have a very competitive pay structure.
- Paid Time Off after 1 year
- Supplemental insurance
- Continuing education: industry workshops, courses, training, etc.
- Discount on yoga studio, health club, fitness center, or gym
If you want a stable career in the best, most supportive environment we want to talk to you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers