compensation: Base + Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
As part of our Care organization at GoDaddy, you'll work with some of the best professionals in the world to help our customers build a digital presence like no other. We will arm you with the knowledge to make informed decisions and potential adjustments to our products and services so they can continue meeting our customers' needs while transforming their businesses. We don't make dreams come true by playing it safe - every day we hustle to help small businesses shine!
The Care Representative for Productivity will provide sales and support to GoDaddy customers via inbound telephone calls, specializing in email customers. This team provides technical support for issues with all GoDaddy productivity platforms, including Microsoft 0365, Outlook® Web Access (OWA), and SmartLine. They also consult to determine customers needs and match them with the right type of email plan to achieve their goals.
* Help new and existing GoDaddy customers build their online presence, one unique story at a time
* Build rapport with each customer, get to know who they are!
* Discover customers goals and needs regarding GoDaddy products and services for their business
* Resolve technical customer issues related to GoDaddy products and services specifically: Microsoft 0365, Hosted Exchange, Smartline, and Professional Email, or determine how to find the necessary information to provide next steps
* Demonstrate ownership for issues pertaining to customer service questions, researching and providing solutions of moderate complexity rather than escalating problems that can be resolved at the first point of contact
* Meet daily and monthly performance standards set by the Productivity department to earn monthly bonuses, which include but are not limited to: sales targets, schedule adherence, customer survey scores, and quality assurance
* Internet knowledge pertaining to: commerce or online retailing, website navigation, social media, and email
* Computer navigation skills is a must!
* Consistent demonstration of GoDaddy's core values â€" be extraordinary, live passionately, own outcomes, work fearlessly, and join forces
* Accomplished sales background with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed expectations in a metrics-based environment
* Servicing technology products or services to small businesses and consumers is preferred
* Knowledge of small business operations is highly preferred
* Because we're passionate about helping our customers make their own way, this role requires you to be physically present in the office to assist them; it also requires pre-defined breaks and lunch periods
* Schedule flexibility: most schedules require working at least one weekend day