compensation: Base + Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As part of our Care organization at GoDaddy, you'll work with some of the best professionals in the world to help our customers build a digital presence like no other. We will arm you with the knowledge to make informed decisions and potential adjustments to our products and services so they can continue meeting our customers' needs while transforming their businesses. We don't make dreams come true by playing it safe - every day we hustle to help small businesses shine!
Help customers build successful online ventures using the GoDaddy services. Advise customers on best practices and how to build a digital presence that will separate themselves from their competition.
* Manage customer accounts through high level of consultation
* Directly responsible for selling GoDaddy products and services
* Become a GoDaddy product expert that helps advise customers what the best solution to their goals are
* Answer questions and troubleshoot issues related to customers accounts, billing, and products
* Meet daily and monthly revenue targets and other metrics related to adherence, and survey scores
* Field inbound calls from new and existing customers while working within a non-scripted call flow
* Accomplished experience selling and servicing technology products or services to small businesses and consumers is a strong plus
* Consult, recommend and enable the right online product and service strategies to help customers with their business or personal needs
* Knowledge of internet, social media and/or small business is highly preferred
* Excellent spoken and written communication
* Strong interpersonal skills to include proven rapport building and sales techniques
* Ability to deliver stellar customer service while troubleshooting a technical support call
* Meet or exceed expectations through a metrics driven performance standard. We want the best for you and for our customers
* Because we're passionate about helping our customers make their own way, this role requires you to be physically present in the office to assist them; it also requires pre-defined breaks and lunch periods.
This position will be for our 2nd & 3rd shift teams out of our Tempe, Gilbert, and Scottsdale offices. Please use the URL's below to find the appropriate job posting.