Gravity Systems, Inc, a computer services company with over 20 years of success, needs more team members! This position is responsible for providing on-site and remote support to our great group of customers.
QR Code Link to This Post
- 6+ years of experience in technical IT in a variety of environments
- Great phone skills
- Professional manner and appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Certifications or the desire and ability to get them
- Pleasant demeanor
- Self-starter / require minimal oversight
- Strong desire to fix things that are broken / improve systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Great customer service skills
- Outstanding problem solving / troubleshooting skills
- Super-fast learning ability
- Strong knowledge of excel is a plus
- Is full time
- Requires a reliable vehicle, insurance, license, ability to drive (Phoenix Metro area)
You should know:
- MS Server (2003, 2008 R1+2, 2012 R1+2, 2014, 2016)
- Exchange , Kerio (not required)
- Active directory, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft desktop OS (95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- MAC experience helpful (not required)
- General networking (firewalls, subnets, routing, switches, etc.)
- Backup hardware and software, RAID
- Desktop and server hardware and software
Please send a resume and a cover sheet (in the e-mail body is fine) with the following info:
- Salary requirements and, optionally, history
- Availability date
- Answer the two following questions:
a. Favorite thing about being a tech
b. Least favorite thing about being a tech
Salary DOE. Full time. Benefits for all employees.
Gravity Systems, Inc. is a full-service computer networking and IT solutions provider. Serving small businesses since 1997, Gravity Systems provides on-site technical support, computer networking, IT outsourcing, web and e-mail hosting, and IT consulting.
From a new firm to a thriving corporation, Gravity Systems has the experience needed to implement and support the technology that powers business. Gravity Systems helps companies avoid costly mistakes not only by choosing the right technology products and networking solutions, but also by managing the network for efficient operation.
Gravity Systems provides complete IT services including: Network Design and Implementation, On-Site Technical Support, VPN and Remote Access, Web and E-mail hosting, Internet Firewall and Security, IT Staffing, IT Project Management and Implementation, Upgrades and Testing, New Computer Deployment, Remote Office Support.