compensation: $13 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you highly motivated and tech savvy?
Are you an enthusiastic self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills?
Do you like to play Ping Pong and Foosball on your breaks?
If you answered yes to these questions, J-Curve may have the right job for you! We are looking for several individuals to fill Technical Support Specialist positions supporting VoIP phone systems.
The VoIP Technical Support Specialist is responsible for communication to end users and J-Curve clients. This position works with hosted VoIP PBX features and configuration, telephony and internet technologies.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via phone, E-Mail, or chat
- Assist customers with move, add, change requests in Hosted VoIP PBX platforms
- Troubleshoot connectivity, quality of service, break/fix, voice quality, and configuration (feature, services and network) issues within the hosted VoIP - environment
- Design call flow and call routing protocols within the hosted VoIP environment
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2 years of customer service experience, technical environment preferred
- Associate degree in a technical field preferred
- Relevant IT Certifications (A+, N+, etc.) preferred
- Broadsoft certification preferred
- Strong desire to learn and succeed in a fast paced setting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn and understand hosted PBX environments inclusive of feature configuration, provisioning, and design of call flow
- Understanding of the basics of IP networking
- Knowledge of CRM platforms preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to complete assigned tasks effectively and efficiently
Compensation and Benefit Information
This is a full-time position with a starting pay rate of $13 per hour. Full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance along with life and disability benefits. We also offer a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, and a Vacation/Sick Time package.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers