compensation: Market Depends on Experience, Base + ISOP + Bonus employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Evocative Data Center / VPLS is looking for professionals to join our team!
Evocative/VPLS is a national provider of internet infrastructure, colocation, cloud, managed and hosting services with operations in 18 global data centers, 7,340 active clients and 68,750 servers under management.
VPLS is the new brand resulting from the acquisition and merger of VPLS, VPLS Solutions and Evocative Data Centers. Backed by a $30 million investment from Crestline Investors. VPLS will expand its services both organically and through acquisitions.
Position Location and Reporting:
• This position will directly report to the CEO.
• The preferred location is Los Angeles or Orange County, CA.
• The candidate can reside and work in the following cities, San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, Phoenix AZ, Dallas TX and Reston, VA.
Primary Responsibilities and Qualifications
• Build models and develop investment memos.
• Identify and evaluate acquisitions opportunities.
• Manage post-acquisitions integration.
• Support deal execution.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
• Exhibits excellent judgment and results oriented.
• Manage the accounting department.
• Fluency in Excel and GAAP compliant accounting software.
• Hands on and direct management of existing team.
• Detailed budgeting and forecasting experience along with experience in legal contracts, customer analysis and working capital management.
• Ability to implement and monitor rigid KPI based metrics to provide superior financial oversight and system improvements.
Education and Experience
A four-year degree in Accounting or Management is required.
Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in corporate development, venture capital, private equity or investment banking experience in the technology sector.
MBA or other advance degree preferred.
Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
VPLS offers competitive salaries, health, dental and vision insurance coverage. We also offer Incentive Stock Options plus many other perks. Compensation packages will depend on relevant experience.
Send your resume to:
jobs @ evocative. com with Subject Line: CFO/VP Finance and Corporate Development
Absolutely No Phone Calls, we will contact you via email first and schedule a phone interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers