compensation: $1,000 per month plus bonuses employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Part Time CFP® / Associate Advisor / Client Services
Can work from home
Seeking a highly ethical, organized service-oriented planner to assist senior Advisor. Very flexible hours, with a combination of working from home as well as occasional in office meetings with clients. Our firm is a high profile yet smaller boutique planning firm focused on retirement for retiring professionals. We are very interested in you if you are focused on preparing plans that are easy for the client to understand, yet thorough. You will need to be a person who enjoys using software and preparing spreadsheets. Client retention is important to us—we always want our clients to feel top of mind. This is not a sales position and is not a full time position. You would be providing support role to the senior advisor and administrative management. We are a team—there are no office politics. You will be preparing 3 to 6 plans a week and/or updating current plans, typically one to two hours per plan. If you are looking for a flexible time commitment that is still quite challenging mentally and great for your resume, we could be a match for you. You must have an active CFP® designation, no exceptions.
· Live in the Metro Phoenix area and have CFP® designation
· Enjoy using financial planning software and creating spreadsheets
· Have a working knowledge of investments
· Enjoy working with people and helping them achieve their goals
· Comfortable with telephone conversations (can be from home)
· Excellent listener
· You have a passion to be part of a team and help other team members
· You are reliable and follow through on commitments
· Work well within deadlines, able to prioritize
· Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
· Can take direction and execute a plan
· Not in need of full time employment at the current time—capable of working remotely without supervision, and highly accountable in documenting steps taken to assist a client.
Relationship Management Duties
· Prepare & update financial plans and provide senior advisor with meeting documents
· Perform ongoing fact-finding with clients on a periodic basis
· Be available via email for follow up on questions and conversations re plans.
· Base salary + potential bonuses on work completed.
· Potential for quarterly bonus
· Salary increases are performance based
We are an established firm and A+ Accredited Members of the Better Business Bureau. We work with Fidelity and other world class institutions.
Send resume only, no phone calls. Thank you.
(Reply confidentially to this post your information is secure and we respect your privacy)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers