About Us: RDL is a U.S. based manufacturer of high-performance analog, digital and network-enabled A/V and audio interface modules and products. We specialize in products that afford value while providing the highest quality and longevity to our customers. Typical products include audio mixers, amplifiers, preamplifiers, switchers, video amplifiers and switchers, and audio to IT network interfaces. We routinely manufacture more than 900 different products that are supplied to installers in the commercial A/V market and to users in the broadcast and recording industries.
QR Code Link to This Post
Role Summary/Purpose: Manufacturing Manager is responsible for all production, maintenance, facilities, services, QMS and EHS for the facility. You will supervise all aspects of staffing and production for departments including: Assembly, SMD Assembly, CNC Soldering, Testing, Encapsulation, Packaging, Laminates, Laser-Cutting, Toolmaking, Powdercoating, Machining, Graphics Printing, CNC Punch, CNC Brakes, Plastics Molding, Order Entry, Shipping/Receiving, Stockroom, Customer Service and Production Engineering. You will be responsible for the enforcement and updating of the QMS, for overseeing production scheduling adherence to MRP scheduling builds to inventory, overall work assignments, coordination of product flow between departments and production timeliness. You will work with the HR Manager, Sales Manager and On-site Owners to implement the overall business strategy.
Essential Responsibilities: As Manufacturing Manager, you will:
• Promote a team-oriented safe and productive environment for employees
• Drive improvements in product quality and reduce cycle times
• Ensure all production positions are staffed and trained to perform their duties effectively
• Plan, coordinate and direct all operations and services functions at the facility
• Manage the facility within operating budget
• Be responsible for day-to-day operations from receipt of parts and materials through the delivery of final products
• Provide operational leadership needed to drive profitable growth
• Be responsible for accurate forecasting and MRP production planning
• Maintain and develop procedures, documents and work instructions necessary to maintain the QMS (ISO-based quality system)
• Gather data on production and employee goal status and analyze data using MS Excel
• Make personnel recommendations regarding hiring, compensation, promotions, discipline and termination
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Management or Business from an accredited university or college
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Manufacturing Operations Management
• Work history including direct management experience using manufacturing ERP software
• Work history including MRP for building to stock with hundreds (or more) of raw components/materials and hundreds (or more) of finished goods SKUs.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
RDL will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. RDL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Thorough knowledge of MRP manufacturing processes
• Extensive experience managing MRP-based manufacturing
• Proven ability to anticipate problems and apply solutions in advance of crisis
• Basic experience with, or broad understanding of all elements of electronics manufacturing
• Apply critical thinking
• High attention to detail
• Work well under pressure and to deadline
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to motivate others
• Ability to maximize consistent productivity
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Effective problem identification and solution skills
• Broad knowledge of MS Excel sorting, filtering and functions
Job Type: Full-time. Please submit resume.
RDL is an Equal Opportunity Employer!