Unlimited Earning Potential and Great Growth Opportunities!
Are you a motivated, driven individual looking for a rewarding career and not just a job?
If you answered "yes" than we want to talk to you about our full time Customer Service & Collections Specialist positons in our Phoenix office.
At Delta we believe success is the result of our investment in our employees and in taking a long-term approach to employee development that prepares employees for management positions.
For 30+ years Delta Management Associates, Inc. has offered superior recovery and default management solutions to clients in the higher education, government and financial services industries.
The Customer Service & Collection Specialist works in a fast paced, team environment providing exceptional customer service by partnering with borrowers to find solutions to resolve their federal debt.
• Making outbound and receiving inbound calls
• Reviewing accounts on a daily basis
• Updating account information through our collections system
• Compliance with all federal and state laws with regard to collection policies and procedures
Delta benefits include:
• Competitive pay based on experience
• Flexible schedule
• Comprehensive paid 2 week training program
• Casual dress code
• Fantastic benefits package including health, dental, short term disability, vision and 401k
• Uncapped bonuses
• Monthly contests
• Generous Employee Referral program
Requirements to be considered for the position:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• All candidates are required to pass background check, credit screen and drug test
• Federal student loans must be in good standing
If you are looking for a career and like making money contact our Recruiting Team today email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delta Management is an equal opportunity employer that hires without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state and local laws.
Delta Management Associates is proud to participate in eVerify.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers