compensation: DOE and Education employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Privately owned preschool at TATUM and UNION HILLS DR is in need of positive and professional teachers who love working with children. The ideal candidate must be able to:
* Communicate with parents (with administration approval when needed) on an individual basis as well as during parent/teacher conferences. Strong communication skills are needed.
* To plan and implement a sound developmentally appropriate curriculum for the group to which you are assigned by using the curriculum tools provided (Creative Curriculum) as well the guidance of your Directors/Coaches.
* To monitor each child's progress through observation and interaction and to meet individual needs within your program. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
* To have an understanding of pertinent licensing regulations and follow those at all times
* To accept guidance from on site directors and administration as necessary
* Co-operate with fellow teachers and maintain a positive work environment
Arizona Department of Health and Safety requires lead teachers to have completed the following:
* H.S. Diploma
* At least 6 months experience in a licensed child care facility
* Complete at least 18 hours of early childhood training each year
* Current Level One Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card
* Submit current TB test result
Our company also requires:
* Pass a pre-employment drug test as well as random drug tests
* Current First Aid and CPR training
* Obtain a current food handlers card with your three month probationary period
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers