WE ARE HIRING FOR ALL SHIFTS(DAYS AND NIGHTS)!! WE ARE EXPANDING!!! Come join the exciting team at Ascend Behavioral Health and Wellness,LLC .We are a Level II Residential Treatment Center for adult males and females 18 and up. We are looking for energetic,hardworking,people to join our team. Please send us your resume, email us or call to set up an interview. You can also come in and apply Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm ate 27818 N. 24th Lane, Phx AZ 85085. We offer benefits with full time employment : employee of the month recognition, 401k,PTO, Paid Holidays, Time and Half for holiday pay , Medical , Vision and Dental
Shifts available: 7am to 3pm , 8am to 8pm , 9am to 9pm, 9pm to 9am , 4pm to 12am , 3pm to 11pm, 10pm-8am,11pm to 8am, 9pm to 8am , 11pm to 7am , 10am to 6pm , 10am to 8pm
responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to the instruction, supervision, and monitoring of residents in developing community living skills.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
The Caregiver is responsible for developing an active treatment approach that is designed to promote a positive therapeutic milieu.
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
1. Instruct and supervise residents in the following areas:
a. Personal hygiene
c. Homemaking skills
2) House cleaning
3) Bed making
4) Developing interpersonal skills
5.) Accompany and transport residents on rotating basis to activities such as:
a. Medical or dental appointments, etc.
c. Church or religious activities
4. Assist in recreation activities such as:
a. Assisting or transporting to recreational facilities or events
b. Participate in and supervise recreational events
c. Encourage and facilitate home recreation
5. Under the direction of a psychiatrist, responsibilities to include:
a. Monitoring the self-administration of medication to residents per policy
6. Professional advancement through a program of self-study to maintain current knowledge of current principles and program development within the professional field.
HOURS OF WORK: Twenty (20) to Forty (40) hours per week; non-exempt position.
EVALUATION SCHEDULE: Annual.
Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age and have a minimum of:
1. Minimum Six(6) months to Four (4) years experience in mental Health , in the social sciences , Caregiving
2. Additionally, he/she must posses the personal characteristics necessary to effectively maintain a safe and therapeutic environment for persons with emotional challenges.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers