compensation: $360 cash paid at end of second session (Note: Panelists must stay for entire 2 days to receive compensation.) employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Why watch Law & Order when you can make money being part of our nation’s legal system --- GET PAID to be a juror for two days.
We are seeking residents of Gila, La Paz, Maricopa, Pinal, and Yuma Counties, Arizona to serve as Jurors for a 2-day mock trial to be held on October 4 and 5, 2019.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE? Adult residents of Gila, La Paz, Maricopa, Pinal, & Yuma Counties, Arizona, from the ages of 18 to 70.
Dates of Mock Trials: October 4 AND 5, 2019
Hours are from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM (with 1 hour lunch break) each day
• MUST BE a U.S. Citizen
• MUST BE a Gila, La Paz, Maricopa, Pinal, or Yuma County resident for minimum 1 year
• MUST BE 18 years of age or older
• MUST HAVE a valid Arizona driver’s license or Arizona State I.D. showing a Gila, La Paz, Maricopa, Pinal, or Yuma County address.
• MUST SPEAK, READ & WRITE ENGLISH FLUENTLY
• MUST HAVE a minimum High School Diploma, persons with college degrees are encouraged to participate
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
• You can sign up to participate at https://jrsmocktrials.com/survey.
• Please enter your information into the sign-up form only one-time.
• You must enter your information completely and accurately.
• For more information, please read the FAQs section of our website at https://jrsmocktrials.com/faqs.
• Our recruiter will contact you if we have availability and if you qualify.
• Location: Phoenix, AZ
• Compensation: $360 cash paid at end of second session (Note: Panelists must stay for entire 2 days to receive compensation.)
• This is a part-time job.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers