compensation: based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are YOU the RIGHT PERSON for our Preventive Medical Practice!
Only serious candidates looking for a LONG-TERM, PART-TIME position need apply.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY and decide if this is the right practice for you! If you think you are right for this position, send a short paragraph written specifically to explain why you would be a good fit in our practice. Also include a resume and 3 references.
Remember not to skip this step it will disqualify you!
OUR PRACTICE: We are dedicated to an upbeat, patient focused atmosphere and our Staff is respected by all! Our very unique practice gives us the opportunity to truly provide an outstanding patient experience and exquisite care. We have 175 patients. Our Front Office Team-Member is a key position in maintaining a healthy environment for our patients and our program. Our one cardiologist office sees from 0-10 patients per day. We all take pride in "what we do" and take seriously our contribution to this practice.
• Medical office experience REQUIRED.
• Electronic Health Record experience REQUIRED (Athena EHR a plus).
• Comfortable with complex scheduling and database entry.
• Customer Service experience on the phone and in person.
• Computer savvy (Microsoft Word and Excel a MUST).
• Team Player.
• Positive attitude, Hard working, Detail oriented.
• Appreciates a healthy lifestyle.
• Excellent communication skills, polite and friendly on the phone.
Friendly on the phone and in person.
• Thinks outside the box / problem solver.
• Works efficiently with minimal errors.
• Takes direction.
• Follows through with tasks to completion.
• Warmly greet patients in person and when answering phones.
• Schedule patients, usually to include multiple tests and appointment types.
• Learn basic testing procedures for cross cover.
• Take co-pays and assist in management of day-to-day inventory system.
• Reminder calls to patients.
• Take care of supply orders.
• Handle medical records request
• Honest, Trustworthy, Respectful, Confident, Reliable, Punctual.
*Other beneficial skills: Medical Technical background or interest. Phlebotomy.
Hours are Monday-Thursday 7:45 am to 3:00 pm.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers