The Dental Business Office Assistant will maintain and organize all administrative functions in the front office, including reception tasks -- receiving and distributing office mail and email, answering the office phone and distributing calls or messages accordingly, communicating patients' arrival promptly, distributing mail/email and managing administrative records among other duties. The Dental Business Office Assistant will also work with administrative scheduling, including maintaining office records, documenting patient dental treatments and transactions, following office procedures for patient referrals and scheduling of office appointments. Other duties include maintaining office accounts receivable information, making financial arrangements with patients before treatments and ordering office and administrative supplies.
* Medical and Prescription insurance
* Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
* Vision care support
* 6 paid holidays off
* Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
* Potential for 2 weeks of vacation available
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* A friendly, positive demeanor with patients and supported dental office team members
* Great administrative organizational skills
* Strong computer skills
* Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of dentistry and dental procedures
* Exceptional customer service skills
* 1+ years Dental Experience Required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers