compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established consumer advocacy law firm is seeking a law clerk, paralegal or litigation assistant. The position will support a specialized litigation team working nationally in State and Federal Courts. The ideal candidate will be energetic, personable, and polished and will also posses strong communication skills-- both written and verbal.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• drafting and filing miscellaneous requests, and stipulations
• drafting and responding to discovery
• preparing supporting documents for case filing
• calendaring litigation-related deadlines
• locate and read through local rules to determine proper filing procedures and formatting requirements
We are looking to immediately fill this position. To apply, email your resume that MUST have salary requirement and reference "Paralegal/Litigation Assistant Position" in the subject of your email (Please note that resumes without salary information will not be considered). We look forward to speaking with you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers