compensation: Starting Pay$13.20 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Leadpoint currently has Entry Level Manufacturing Operator positions.
Do you have the desire to work in a world class manufacturing operation that values its employees, provides an outstanding work environment and provides avenues for growth? If so, then join our Manufacturing workforce and help us provide best in class solutions to our law enforcement customers.
Your Day to Day
• Work in a team environment to build our Electronic Control Devices, Video products or Cartridges.
• Visually inspect, test and assemble components or subassemblies using approved assembly procedures.
• Use computers to perform tests, download information or record test data.
• Use hand tools, machine tools and various types of equipment to assemble and test products.
• May be required to be proficient in soldering (IPC Class II).
• Able to multi-task while performing duties as needed.
• Promote a safe work environment by adhering to all safety requirements.
• Understand and comply with all ESD requirements.
• Meet or exceed established productivity and quality goals.
• Promote a continuous improvement environment (Lean Principals) by looking for more efficient ways to perform daily duties.
• Ensure 6S criteria for work area and surrounding areas is followed daily.
• Additional duties as required.
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time (up to 12 hours).
• Must be able to transfer up to 20 lbs, a distance of 50 feet.
Shift: Weekend shift - 6:00 am to 6:30 pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday - 3 Twelve hours days.
Starting Salary: $13.20 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned. In addition, this does not establish a contract of employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers