We are looking for Production Technicians to join our Team. Before getting into more detail of the role, here are a few reasons why you'll enjoy being a part of the SUMCO team:
• Compressed work schedule
• Competitive Pay – with promotional opportunity at 6 months of employment
• Monthly bonus up to 10% base pay
• $500.00 Retention Bonus at 6 months of service
• Benefits Galore (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid vacation, floating holidays and sick)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• A truly collaborative work environment
• Wellness program where you earn points, prizes and money towards your gym fees
What you will be doing:
• Operates equipment following a wide range of processes and specifications
• Interprets equipment operational status prior to run.
• Performs cleandown of machines.
• Maintain effective housekeeping and cleanliness throughout work areas and stations.
• Performs pre-production preparations that includes determining next order to be processed.
What you need:
• Knowledge of manufacturing process and equipment preferred.
• General computer skill.
• Great communication skills to work with floor level and management.
• Able to follow Standard Operation Procedures.
Positions start at $15.00 an hour.
Previous manufacturing and cleanroom experience is preferred but not required.
We are looking to fill day positions, 12 hour shifts. Day shift is 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Our shift schedules are 3 shifts one week and 4 shifts the next week.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers