compensation: $14-16/hr for probationary period depending on position employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Culver Equipment LLC specializes in the installation of warehouse and distribution center material handling systems as well as robotics. We are currently seeking a motivated, hardworking, and dedicated employees to join our team!
We offer great pay, fantastic benefits, great culture, and free travel. Must be willing to travel when required and willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings
We are looking for Low Voltage Installers, Warehouse Workers, and Assembly Linemen
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Installing Cable and Various Cable Supports.
• Operating power tools
• Assisting with testing and terminating of cable systems
• Push, pull, or lift objects up to 50 pounds
• Work at heights of up to 40'
• Programing and calibrating equipment both new and existing
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous experience operating a low voltage system
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Must be 18 years old with a valid and active Driver’s License
• Must be legally authorized to work and the ability to pass pre-employment background, drug screen, and DOT Physical
Qualities We Like/Want
• Have the ability to work alone as well as in a team effort
• A strong work ethic
• Attention to detail
• Quick learner
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Be able to retain knowledge
• Excellent customer service skills
• Honesty and Integrity
• Safety oriented
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities