compensation: Determined at Interview employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Chas Roberts Air Conditioning and Plumbing is a full service contractor specializing in the design, construction, installation, repair and maintenance of HVAC & Plumbing systems with 75 years in the industry. We are currently looking to add a full-time Commercial HVAC Job Cost Analyst to our team!
The Job Cost Analyst will perform various clerical duties in addition to collecting and analyzing data from bids/plans in order to estimate the materials and labor required to complete a project. This estimating will be done using architectural/engineering plan sets and FastDUCT commercial bidding software.
Requirements (Include but are not limited to):
• Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, and other Microsoft Office programs
• Strong organizational skills
• One year on the job experience as a Job Cost Estimator/Analyst or completion/current enrollment in a business, economy, or financial analyst program
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
We Offer Great Benefits, Too!:
• Competitive Wages
• Paid Time-Off
• Company-paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance
• Eligibility for two different Medical Insurance Plans, along with Dental and Vision.
• 401(K) with company match
Please apply by responding to this post with your resume.
Chas Roberts Air Conditioning Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers