compensation: Competitive hourly rate minimum 16.00 per hour DOE employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Comprehensive Mobile is seeking a part-time Administrative Aide to the Director of Operations.
Comprehensive Mobile offers a great work environment and the opportunity to work for a rapidly-growing, mission-driven healthcare company serving the underserved.
Conveniently located off the 101 and 7th Street
Competitive hourly rate minimum 16.00 per hour DOE
Monday-Friday 25-30 hours per week, 5 days per week. This is a long -term position with the potential of full-time growth.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Strong organization skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, but also able to accept direction on given tasks
• Fast learner, detail oriented, complete tasks in a timely manner with accuracy
• Current driver's license
• Type A personality a +
• Ability to collaborate with others
Responsibilities: Providing administrative support, data entry support, and general office support, including but not limited to:
• Enter data into company software systems
• Run and update reports from company software systems
• Overseeing minor compliance matters
• Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, scanning, and creating business correspondence and reports
• Complete tasks with accuracy and within a timely manner
• Entry level bookkeeping
• Prepare licensure applications
Please submit your resume to this post.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers