compensation: $12-$15 DOE employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Argus Construction Services is a Phoenix-based environmental consulting firm specializing in stormwater design and management. Our growing company is looking for a motivated, hard-working individual to fill a part-time Administrative Assistant position. The candidate will work closely with the Director of Administration to support the Argus team and help the company thrive. A variety of administrative tasks will be required, including but not limited to, answering phones, preparing and processing paperwork, purchasing supplies, record-keeping and tracking, and involvement with special projects, as needed. On-the-job training will be provided and while candidates do not need prior knowledge of construction or stormwater management, they must be willing to learn.
Successful applicants will have exceptional character and will:
• Be detail oriented, efficient, and capable of independent problem solving
• Have a positive, friendly, helpful attitude
• Be reliable, consistent, and motivated to learn and succeed
• Have excellent organizational skills
• Be great at multi-tasking and be willing to jump in wherever needed
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be proficient in MS Word (Experience with Adobe Acrobat and Excel is a plus)
This part-time position could evolve into full-time employment for the right person. If you are looking for a small-company environment and are ready to work hard and be a team player, we want to hear from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers