QR Code Link to This Post
A large social media company located in central Phoenix is hiring quality Bilingual Spanish speaking candidates to monitor social media content
Direct placement! Great benefits! Be on social media for work!
Bilingual Social Media Content Moderator Job Description:
- Moderating content on social media to see if it meets the user agreement of the social media company. The material can range from G rated to NC-17
- There is no phone work with this position
Bilingual Social Media Content Moderator Responsibilities:
- Become and remain knowledgeable about Leading social media products and community standards
- Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on social media such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope measureable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy
Bilingual Social Media Content Moderator Qualifications:
- At least 6 months of customer service experience preferred
- Must be bilingual (Spanish preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- Display a strong bias to doing what is right for our community in supporting leading social media objectives
- Strong ability of reason and analytical skills in diverse situations
- High affinity and cultural awareness of political/social situation regarding the relevant market/region that will be supported
- Knowledge of current events happening globally
- Bilingual preferred but not necessary
- Actively on social media
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be willing to have open availability
- Schedule ranges Sun-Sat 7am-12am and/or overnights too
Benefits and paid break and lunches included!
Candidates who are interested please send your resume and contact information to Ryan O'Toole!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.