Leadpoint Business Services is currently seeking a Recruiting Specialist at our corporate office in Phoenix. The Recruiting Specialist job builds business relationships with potential candidates and our field leadership teams. They will Support full life cycle recruiting efforts to fill high-volume, critical positions across a given region in the organization. This position will work out of our corporate office but will work to develop a strong partnership with the Operational leaders.
Benefits of the Recruiting Specialist
• Full-time position with weekly pay.
• Salary Based on Experience will Range between $17.00 - $19.00 per hour.
• Overtime and incentive pay may be available.
• Benefits: health insurance and paid time off.
• You’ll have opportunities to stay and move up the ladder.
Requirements of the Recruiting Specialist
• 2+ years combined Human Resources/Recruiting/Customer Service experience and college-level education; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and processes is preferred
• Experience recruiting for high volume operational roles in a similar industry or environment is preferred
• Social Media and Job Branding/Marketing experience a plus.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned. In addition, this does not establish a contract of employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers