compensation: Compensation will vary depending on experience related to position. Please inquire for details employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Dealer eProcess is a fast-paced technology company that provides software services (SaaS) for Automotive Dealers in the United States, Mexico, Canada & the Netherlands. We are expanding our sales organization and looking for a key person to fill a special role. This person will benefit greatly from having an outgoing personality, strong self starting/self motivating skills along with a comfortability using different software systems such as CRM, Google Drive, Microsoft Office and other internal management systems. This unique role will allow flexibility with hours worked, ability to travel at times for work (Places like Las Vegas, San Francisco, New Orleans, Orlando…) as well as the ability to help create process for the sales environment.
Dealer eProcess promotes a strong work/life balance with generous time off, employee benefits & a fantastic work culture. This position would be held in our Arizona office with an open workspace and accommodating facility.
The Sales Admin will be responsible for handling day-to-day work involving the routing to leads and opportunities to the sales team. This person will report directly to the National Sales Director. This person’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Route all inbound leads to appropriate salesperson
- Answer all inbound phone calls and route the opportunity to the appropriate salesperson
- Respond to inbound chats from DEP website and route the opportunity to the appropriate salesperson
- Pre-Qualify inbound leads to determine if they should be assigned
- Create new leads/accounts/opportunities in CRM
- Review lead follow up/response and report to managers
- Manage lists of assigned dealers and opportunities
- Build and manage reports to measure sales activities
- Manage shared calendars and travel schedules for certain members of the sales team
- Manage and communicate marketing content schedule with sales team
- Communicate with OEM/Program Management companies to stay in front of DMs/Reps
- Monitor demo sites/homepage showcase to ensure they stay up to date
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers