available afternoons available mornings available weekdays available weekends education completed: some college
QR Code Link to This Post
I'll jump right in with brief professional description of my Cabinetry/Carpentry capabilities.
- Timely worker/Detail oriented/ DO NOT need supervision.
- 5+years exp Commercial and Residential.
- Cabinet installer specialist (Euro/Framed)
- Doors/Windows installation (Barn Doors as well)
- Baseboard/Casing Installation
- General House Finish Millwork.
- All sorts of carpentry projects
I prefer subcontracting. I also have a in-depth resume with references/pictures that is available upon request as well as a pricing sheet for common projects to put hard prices in your hand. I know what I'm worth, so low-ballers with be respectfully ignored.
Also have access to cabinet suppliers at contractor pricing and can design, order and install all in one. My vendor does NOT take payments from clients, so deposits pass through me.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers