Calendar Holdings LLC, based in Austin, Texas, is America's premier seasonal retailer of calendar, game, and toy products. We opened our first stores in 1993 and now operate more than a thousand stores in malls across the United States under the Go! Calendars Go! Games and Go! Toys brands. Our mall stores range in size from a free-standing kiosk to a 6,000 square foot multi-concept superstore. Our stores offer customers a selection of games, puzzles, and gift items.
Service & Sales
Greet every customer on entry
Execute Five Steps to a Sale at every opportunity
Offer current promotions and special offers
Operate the Point of Sale system accurately
Provide comprehensive service by utilizing calendars.com, email marketing, and in store special orders
Maintaining the Store Environment
• Maintain a store environment that meets visual merchandising standards, engages your consumer and stimulates them to buy
• Receive and place new shipments
• Reset features and promotions as directed
• Complete regular housekeeping tasks
Opening & Closing Procedures
• Open and/or close the store as scheduled
• Prepare cash bank at opening
• Prepare and make nightly cash deposits at closing
• Complete opening or closing checklist for every shift
• High school diploma/GED
• Retail experience
• Ability to increase sales
• Maximize company sales growth and profitability through the use of creative selling skills, teamwork and customer service, in order to deliver an engaged experience to every customer, every time.
• Demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising and teamwork.
• Maintain all store displays and uprights/shelves in between customer interactions.
• Actively engage customers and remain attentive to customer needs.
• Assist customers with product selections and process all customer orders or returns.
• Support and maintain store sales and service goals and standards as communicated by the sales manager.