A local ISP is in need of full time technical support/customer service representatives to handle inbound calls supporting connectivity and account issues.
Basic networking knowledge
Working knowledge of 3rd party firewall and security software
Experience with wireless connectivity
Minimum (6) months call center experience
Attributes we look for:
Thinking outside the box
A degree of independence, i.e., ability to work without having your hand held
Can you answer the follow?
1. In Windows 10 how do you get to a command prompt with Admin rights?
2. Have you ever used google docs? How does it integrate with Gmail?
3. What is the difference between and IP address and a MAC address?
4. What is the difference between a Modem and a Router?
5. Have you ever used a ticketing system? What is it?
6. Why would a customers wifi signal be weak, what would cause that?
If you are able to answer these questions, please apply! Include your resume and brief cover letter indicating your knowledge of the above questions.
Relaxed Work Environment
All applicants will be asked to have a background check performed before employment can be offered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers