The Concrete Finisher will be responsible for setting forms, hand finishing concrete utilizing all types of finishing tools, all while respecting the highest level of quality.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for team members that take pride in their work!
The decorative work we do is artistic, challenging and enjoyable!
• Must be able to pass strict drug testing done by hair test that goes back 90 days.
• At least one year of concrete construction experience.
• Must have own hand tools.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must have the ability to place and finish high-quality concrete work.
• Let us know what your skill level is with Exposed Aggregate, Sand Finishes, Stamped Concrete, and Color.
Carpenter Form-setter Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Able to perform carpentry functions such as layout, cutting, setting forms.
• Most work is decorative flat-work with decorative (custom formed) walls.
We are different from most concrete companies because Progressive Hardscapes focuses on high-quality architectural concrete work. We strive not to overload our crews so they can produce quality work. We still have minimum production rates that need to be accomplished; however quality and safety take priority over everything else. So if you take pride in your work and what you have finished at the end of the day you will fit in with our team.
• Eligible for health and dental insurance the first month after 60 days of full-time employment.
• Eligible for FSA Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Flexible Spending the first month after 60 days of
• Eligible to enroll in 401k after one year of full-time employment.
• Company-provided life and short-term disability insurance the first month after 60 days of full-time
• 6 paid holiday days per year plus sick pay
If interested in learning more about the company, please see our website http://www.ProgressiveHardscapes.com