compensation: pay depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Echo Canyon Electric is seeking an experienced Service Electrician for new commercial single and multi-story construction for long term employment. Company truck provided to qualified candidate. Our office is located in the North Valley.
Echo Canyon Electric, Inc is a full service electrical contracting firm that excels in providing innovative solutions to any and all industrial projects and is one of the Valley's leading commercial electrical contractors. The company has many years of experience in all facets of commercial building including Office, Retail, Education, Municipalities and Health Care facilities. Echo Canyon Electric has successfully completed many large commercial and industrial projects from the ground up.
Echo Canyon Electric is dedicated to keeping their staff ahead of the market. They offer all of their employees a competitive compensation plan, Arizona Builders Alliance Apprenticeship Program, as well as continuing education for supervisors and office staff. Echo Canyon Electric makes every effort to create a modern, comfortable workplace environment to encourage job satisfaction and productivity.
• Paid Holidays - Six paid Holidays per year to enjoy personal time away from work
• Vacation Pay - One week's paid vacation after one year of service with the company. Vacations must be used on a calendar
basis and cannot be combined.
• Sick Pay - Employees earn one hour of paid sick time for every 30 hours worked at their regular pay rate.
• Medical Insurance - We offer a PPO medical plan, which allows you to choose your own doctors. We also offer a Section 125
Cafeteria plan which offers pretax savings on the health insurance.
• Dental Plan - We provide a dental plan at no additional cost to the employee and their family, as long as the medical insurance
has been selected.
• Life Insurance - Each employee, who is enrolled in the group health plan, receives a basic life insurance policy of $15,000 at
• 401 (k) Plan - Our 401 (k) savings/retirement plan offers employees the advantage to save on a pre-tax basis for retirement.
With a variety of investment options to choose from, Echo Canyon Electric offers a retirement specialist who can lend a hand
in helping you make the best selection for your individual needs.
• Profit Sharing - Employees are eligible for the profit sharing plan after one year of service and are 100% vested after 6 years.
• Training Programs - We offer tuition assistance and all necessary books for the AZ Builder's Alliance Apprenticeship
• PPE Provided - We provide all our employees with all the necessary personal protection equipment (PPE) to get jobs done
• Local Jobs - No out of state assignments - we work to ensure we place our employees on job sites closer to their homes
How to Apply:
Reply to this post or fax your resume to: (602) 331-3773
If this post is still up we are still hiring.
Echo Canyon holds three separate licenses for Residential, Commercial and Transmission High Voltage.
Echo Canyon Electric belongs to Arizona Builders Alliance.