compensation: up to 90k per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
$300.00 CASH BONUS after 60 days employment!
Excellent opportunity for 2018 and the future.
Industry leading pay, year round salary, comprehensive benefits package (medical/dental/life).
Relocation expenses available.
This ad is for the position of Crew Chief/Superintendent. This is a salary position with pay up to $90k/year.
What you need to succeed in this position:
• Must be detail oriented and driven to complete your work.
• Must be assertive and comfortable 'kicking butt' when needed.
• Must have a good driving record and be insurable. No DUI's.
• Must be able to travel out of state. Projects last from one week to several months. Company pays for lodging and meals.
• Must be able to perform field work, to lift 100 lbs repetitively, and to work outside in the heat and sun.
• Must be a leader. You will not be working alone, and will be responsible for overseeing up to 10 crew members as well as sub-contractors. Being able to motivate employees to meet project goals is critical in this position.
• Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of swimming pool construction/renovation. You will be expected to read and accurately follow blueprints, oversee all aspects of the project, and lead by example as a working supervisor.
• Must be a motivated self-starter. All of our projects operate off of a schedule. Planning and executing work as needed to keep on schedule is critical.
• Must be presentable and a good communicator. As our on-site representative you will be responsible for communicating with both the customer and our office staff.
• Must be proficient and accurate with paperwork. Responsibility for time cards, job records, receipts and other paperwork is an important part of this job.
This position requires experience in the following trades:
• Plaster/marcite/exposed aggregate preparation, installation and finishing. We have a dedicated plaster crew, expertise in this trade is not required but is a plus.
• Ceramic/glass tile installation. Tile is installed with the majority of our projects.
• Textured deck topping preparation and installation. We install a 'knock-down' style of deck finish similar to Kool-Deck.
• Coping preparation and installation. We use bricks, pre-cast stones, natural stones, pavers, and poured in place concrete using Stegmeier-style forms.
• Plumbing and equipment layout, installation, pressure-testing, trouble shooting and finish. We work with pipe ranging in size from 1" to 18", and install residential/commercial filters, chlorine generators, automated chemical systems, and UV sanitization units.
• Concrete forming, rebar placement, installation and finish. Most concrete work is done by sub-contractors, but you will still be responsible for overseeing the quality of their work from start to finish.
- We drug test
- We E-verify
- We are an equal opportunity employer
- NO SMOKING or CHEWING tobacco on the job site, in our trucks, or around our warehouse
This position is located in Grandview, MO. Relocation expenses available. Great suburbs with great schools.
EMAIL your resume or a description of your experience.
Or call 800-253-7349 and ask for Melissa.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers