Glendale Accounting Firm is looking for an energetic, reliable individual to join our office. This is a full time, year round hourly position. You will be responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping of multiple companies. Every day is a different challenge, and you will be looked at to continually seek new ways to help make the team better at what they do, while adhering to regulatory compliance needs of our industry. You need to be a team player, effective communicator, and as efficient working on your own as you would with a team.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Full Charge Bookkeeping (i.e. Reconciliations, Journal Entries, General Ledger, AP, AR)
• Pursues educational opportunities to enhance job knowledge, reads professional publications, maintains personal networks and participates in professional organizations.
• Any additional activities needed to ensure the success of the business.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• QuickBooks Pro or other Intuit Related Certifications.
• Experience over multiple industry's and an understanding of their different needs.
• Strong understanding of accounting theory and working knowledge across all areas of the general ledger.
• Aptitude for accuracy and timeliness.
• Ability to work independently with minimal daily direction to accomplish objectives.
• Excellent planning, communication and interpersonal skills and potential.
• Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as a team player with all levels of associates, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity and problem solving.
• Will be expected to travel as needed to company locations.
Please submit a detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your individual skills as they meet our needs. We are looking to hire ASAP. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.