compensation: $14-15 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CFA Cabinetry, LLC. is a growing in-stock cabinetry company looking for an individual to join our energetic team.
We are looking for a detail oriented, multi-tasking, energetic individual to assist daily Accounting tasks
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- accounts payable/accounts receivable preparation and documentation
- Reconcile all cash accounts and liability accounts on a monthly basis, and resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information. This includes maintaining and reconciling inter-company accounting records.
- Assist management with the preparation of the annual budget, monitor budget vs. actual, and explain substantial discrepancies in budget statements to management.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls, including substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Assist in Payroll
- Data Entry and Filing
Required Skills and Experience
• Accounting experience preferred
• Ability to Multi-task
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Experienced in MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook
• Attendance is an essential function.
• A positive attitude and attention to detail
We value our positive hard-working employees and always look to promote from within the company. We are looking for an individual to join and grow with our energetic and always helpful team members.
Offers Health Benefits
** Please attach an updated resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers