Powered Parachute aircraft built by Powrachute, Inc. Picked up at Michigan factory August 2014, FAA
Registration N517VA. (this is a two place aircraft)
Model: AIRWOLF A-207-ULS.
Engine: Rotax 912ULS 100hp, SN: 6782892 Only 28.8 hours on the clock! (rated at 2500 hrs before overhaul)
Prop: Warp Drive three-blade SN:LS0145
Wing: Performance Designs, Inc. 550 Sq. Ft. SN:PG550-003526 (yellow, white, black)
I have all of the original paperwork, books, manuals, and engine and pilot logbooks with endorsements.
Options on this craft:
Upgraded wing, Rock guard, Optional disk brakes, Premium rudder trim locks, Fuel gasculator, Whelen marker lights and strobes, Airwolf side bags, painted valve covers, 15 gallon upgraded fuel tank.
Fuel: 91 octane automotive or 100 octane low lead avgas. Burns about 3.5 gallons per hour average.
Required: Sport Pilot license or higher rating.
1. Interstate trailer built for this aircraft. Trailer has been painted inside to match the aircraft. Hanging storage baskets installed for extra gear. Has 2000 pound wench and wheel guide to pull craft into trailer.
New deep cycle battery to power the wench. It has always been on a charger, and so has the aircraft battery. Trailer tires are new last summer, and there are two new spares on rims.
2. Two sets of wheel chocks.
3. Engine battery trickle charger
4. Fiberglass wind sock pole and wind sock.
5. Three five gallon fuel containers.
6. Two like-new ICOM Aviation radios with chargers.
7. Two Lynx Micro system headsets with charger SN:01926 624800 (aircraft has complete wiring installed for pilot and passenger intercom and aviation radios. This was an extra cost item).
I am selling this craft because I haven’t been able to enjoy it for health reasons. It is virtually new and needs to be flown. Check out the FAT WING FLYERS web page to meet some good, fun loving folks who know about powered parachute flying. http://www.fatwingflyers.com/
If you want lessons, go to this guy. He is the best! https://livinthedreamflightschool.com/
If you’d like to see this aircraft, call email, or text. Thank you.
(Purchased new from: Soaring Concepts Aerospace, in case you want current aircraft prices) Rotax engines just had a huge price increase, so my deal is excellent since it includes the trailer and everything you need to get in the air NOW! $37,500
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers