bicycle frame material: steel bicycle type: cruiser condition: excellent electric assist: none frame size: medium - large make / manufacturer: PUBLIC Bikes model name / number: C1 wheel size: 700C
QR Code Link to This Post
The only owner of the bike, I used this to get around ASU during graduate school. It only has 1 year of use, practically brand-new.
4.7-star rating on the PUBLIC C1 site, link at the end of the post.
Seat and handles are in black leather, the main image is a stock image used to provide a clear view of the bike. MSRP $450 (currently at $399.99), add the front rack ($99), bike worth $549 for only $200.
It's simple and easy to use, perfect for beginners and offers inexpensive reliable transportation. The bike's tires are currently flat and will need to have air pumped into them. No issues with tires or bike.
- single-speed drivetrain
- curved, open, step-through frame design
- classic metropolitan cruiser bike design is commonly seen throughout Europe
- ideally suited for trips around town, casual riding with friends and weekend jaunts through the park
- intended for flat or moderately hilly terrain
- high-quality steel frame and comes complete with matching fenders, chain guard, and painted rims
- front rack
- frame designed for riders height: Medium/Large (your height) 5'6" - 5'10" (stand over measurement) 22"
- PUBLIC bike 15MM Box Wrench included
LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY.
Link for product on PUBLIC site: https://publicbikes.com/products/public-c1-1?variant=12349775511615
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers